The Everything Marketplaces community has quickly grown to 1,500+ members. Our members range from early stage marketplace founders, to founders & leaders from top marketplaces like Thumbtack, Turo, Hipcamp, Airbnb, Whatnot, Slice, Reibus, and more. As the community continues to grow, we're always looking for ways to improve our community and member experience. With that in mind, we're excited to announce the new Everything Marketplaces community 2.0 today.
Here’s what’s new with Everything Marketplaces community 2.0:
- New home feed: A new community home feed with pinned post at the top makes it easy for new members to get setup in the community, for returning members to see the latest posts, upcoming events on the right side module, trending posts below it, and more.
- New layout & design improvements: New layouts on the home feed, community calendar, & even posts makes it easier to discover content in the community, engage, and create new posts.
- New spaces: We have lots of new spaces over to the left that make it easy to find conversations & discussions based on marketplace type (i.e: B2B marketplaces, P2P marketplaces), specific topics (i.e: product, fundraising) and more. We also have spaces for local meetups, sharing jobs, and more.
- New user notifications: Improved user notifications that make it easy to see the latest posts in all spaces, notifications (via mobile app, desktop, and also email), and also the ability to follow & unfollow posts for notifications.
- New direct messages: This is long overdue, but we have improved direct message capabilities here where you can send attachments, edit your messages, and send emojis. You can also send group messages, easily navigate your inbox for past conversations, and more.
- New iOS App updates: Be sure to download the Circle iOS app, then sign in to the Everything Marketplaces community for access to the community from your phone. The app has new updates that make it easier to engage with the community when you're on the go.
We're excited to launch the new Everything Marketplaces community 2.0 that you can access as a member here. If you'd like to learn more about our community, you can also reach out to our team directly here.
Not an Everything Marketplaces member? You can request access to join us here.